An associate membership status with the European Racking Federation (FEM), as listed on their website https://www.fem-rands.org/associate-members-map
As part of our membership, we actively participate in the FEM Racking Product group meetings and play a significant role in shaping current standards design activities.
Our manufacturing processes adhere to the guidelines set forth by the UK Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (S.E.M.A).
Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our Quality Policy Statement. We are dedicated to meeting customer requirements and ensuring utmost satisfaction by conducting all our processes under strict control measures, aiming for the highest possible quality.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously, as demonstrated in our Environmental Policy Document. We are devoted to effectively managing, monitoring, and controlling all operations through an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
The health and safety of our employees and stakeholders are of utmost importance to us. Our Health & Safety Policy Document outlines our unwavering commitment to continually improving our Occupational Health and Safety Management activities. We recognize that these disciplines are integral to our management functions.
In pursuit of excellence, we have also embraced an Integrated Policy Document. This document encapsulates our dedication to implementing an Integrated Management System. Through this system, we strive to meet customer requirements, provide safe working systems, and prevent pollution. We believe that this integrated approach will lead us towards continual improvement across all aspects of our operations.
ISO Certificate – Quality Management System
Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control NB 2276-CPR-004/22.006
LINKMISR INTERNATIONAL is a member of MHI Organization
Seizmic Inc. Certificate of Exceeding RMI Requirements
Certificate – Occupational Health and Safety Management
ISO Certificate – Environmental Management System
We aim to minimize our environmental impact by preventing pollution, reducing waste, and implementing good environmental management practices. Our environmental management system is externally audited through ISO 14001.
Our commitments include:
- Preventing pollution and nuisance.
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation and requirements.
- Reducing waste production and promoting recycling.
- Minimizing environmental impacts from our activities.
- Minimizing air emissions.
- Evaluating environmental impacts for new plant, equipment, or processes.
- Continually improving by setting objectives and targets for significant aspects.
- Encouraging staff involvement through training and opportunities for contributing to environmental improvements.
LINKMISR is one of the leading companies in the field of manufacturing of modern & advanced storage systems in Africa & Middle East. Our superior objectives are achieving outstanding productivity with a high product quality that combines between the effective use of our products with an appropriate price, care about the satisfaction of our customers and interested parties by developing new storage systems, maintaining occupational health and safety for all the employees of the company & all the individuals who are involved or related to any of our company activities by committing to apply occupational health and safety instruction on all of our operations, in addition to achieving the highest level of protecting the environment by preventing contaminations & use the resources sustainably.
Are committed to achieve the highest level of the following.
- Applying the quality management system according to the requirements of international standard ISO9001:2015
- Protecting the surrounding environment & following all the methods to achieve this by preventing the negative impact on the environment at all the activities of the company under the umbrella of the international standard of environmental management system ISO14001:2015
- Provide maximum care to prevent injuries and illnesses resulting from any operations of the company in order to reach the highest level of safety with our team and all the individuals related to the activity of the company in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 45001:2018 and compliance with all laws and regulations related to quality, safety, occupational health and environment.
Are achieved by:
- setting goals for quality management system, occupational health, safety and environment.
- Achieve an outstanding level of quality to meet the current and future requirements of our customers.
- Raise production capacity by modernizing all means of production with the imposition of healthy habits that are liked to and confirm to the levels and requirements of quality, occupational health, safety and environment.
- Continuously improving our products, means of production, market requirements and occupational health & safety laws and environment through the management of production and various departments of the company.
LINKMISR are keen to continue the company’s distinguished march in the field of modern and advanced warehouse equipment manufacturing among the specialized companies in this field.
We have established and implement a system of quality, safety, occupational health and environment in accordance with the requirements of international standards: ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 & ISO9001:2015
The company undertakes to activate this system with the constant commitment to meet the requirements of our customers to continuously improve the effectiveness of the system of quality management, occupational health, safety and environment and periodic review of this policy and periodic revision.
Chairman & CEO
Refaat Abd Elshahid